Will you listen when your heart and that inner voice nudge you to share your story or experience? Will you share? If you said yes, then you are in the right place. Share yours in the next book of the Daily Gift Book Series:
A Daily Gift of Hope
At some time in your life, you may have been told that you don’t matter or your story doesn’t matter. I’m here to tell you that you DO matter. Your story DOES matter. Each one of us has a unique path to travel. During our life journeys, we have experiences that make a difference in one way or another to ourselves or those around us.
Hope is one of the next topics in the
Daily Gift Book Series
What exactly is Hope? Webster’s Dictionary defines Hope as:
“desire accompanied by expectation of or belief in fulfillment”
and “to expect with confidence: TRUST.”
Hope is an optimistic state of mind!
Is there a time when you felt hopeless, and something unexpected happened to turn that around? Have you given hope to someone who looked like or expressed that there was nothing to hope for in this crazy world? Maybe they were having their worst day until you came along! Perhaps you or someone you love was given a hopeless diagnosis, and the situation turned for the better, renewing hope.
Stories of renewed hope are what the world needs right now. We are living in significantly “different” times. Here are a few ideas/prompts to help you to share how you have renewed someone’s hope or how someone showed up to give you hope when you may have had nothing to hope for.
- Is there a time when you felt hopeless, and someone stepped in the change your view?
- Have you been an example of hope for someone else?
- Is hope something that you’ve always had? If so, what keeps you hopeful
I invite you to share a story, or two, or maybe even three or more that are examples of how hope has made a difference for you, even if you didn’t see the gift at the time. I challenge you to share.
Bring your story of hope to this unique collaboration of international authors. I encourage you to look into all areas of your life for that hidden Gift of Hope.
Physical – Emotional – Relational – Spiritual – Financial – Career
Which one of these areas of your life have given you or someone you know the biggest gift of Hope to share? Maybe more than one?
Here are some of the benefits is how you can participate:
What are the benefits to participating?
- Become a published author.
- Gain instant credibility, authority, and celebrity while making an impact.
- Have your name associated with well-known contributing authors, teachers, coaches, and celebrities.
- Be invited to be interviewed on Conversations That Make a Difference and other podcasts.
- Your story of 250-325 words will be professionally edited and formatted for publication on one page.
- Add your 50-word bio, including your website and picture.
- Buy copies of the book at a great contributing author discount, and make some money on selling the books to others, or gift them to family and friends!
Since Gratitude can shift your mindset from hopeless to HOPEFUL, I’ve decided that A Daily Gift of Hope will be made available in time for Thanksgiving 2023. That gives you plenty of time to write your story. Your Story Matters NOW!
Have you overcome obstacles this year? Let’s all Celebrate them!
Hope keeps your dreams alive!
Hope is something that our Creator planned for us:
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
The story submission deadline is September 15, 2023. The goal is to have this book in the hands of everyone you know before November 7, 2023.
Questions? Email: DailyGiftBookSeries@gmail.com
VIP Session with TeresaDo you need help writing?
- Book a one-hour session with Teresa, and she’ll help you to formulate and write your story.
Include Your Story
Reserve your page(s) now!
Buy 3 – Get 1 Free
(Can share with a Friend)
Your Name on the CoverReserve your cover spot NOW!
We are limited to only 16 contributing authors on the cover! Reserve your spot NOW!